NOW AVAILABLE: TREB’s 2020 Market Year in Review & Outlook Report
Backed with hard data from TREB and our partners, flip page to page and discover groundbreaking research that addresses the increasing population across the GTHA and tackles the ongoing demand for housing.
A MUST-READ: TREB’s 2020 Market Year in Review & Outlook Report
Some of the exciting content and topics you can read about in this year’s report include:
- Market Year in Review & Market Outlook:
- 2019 Year in Review – includes a review of TREB MLS® System statistics and TREB-commissioned Ipsos surveys of homeowners and recent buyers.
- 2020 Market Outlook – features a forecast of the year to come, including an outlook of sales, listings and home prices.
- The Rental Market – understand rental market conditions and a sense of the rental market moving forward.
- New Home and Residential Land Sectors – discover research from Altus Group that dives deep into new home sales and residential land sales.
- The Commercial Market – uncover hard data on commercial property sales and commercial leasing that stretches from industrial, to office and retail spaces.
- Policymakers on Solutions for Population Growth – hear from policymakers and their approach to managing population growth, including contributions from the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing Minister, City of Toronto Mayor John Tory, and several other GTA big city mayors and regional chairs.
- Future of Transportation Infrastructure in the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area – research from the Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis that offers a review of current transportation challenges across the GTHA, as well as suggested solutions.
- Transit-Supportive Development Along Bus Corridors – the Pembina Institute presents research on transit-supportive development and the interplay of housing diversity and ideas on increasing housing supply.
- Future GTHA Economic Growth and Housing Affordability – research from Ryerson University’s Centre for Urban Research and Land Development that offers a perspective on the GTHA’s growing economy and housing affordability challenges.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY AND JOIN THE DIALOGUE TODAY
This is TREB’s fifth annual Market Year in Review & Outlook Report, and each year it proves to be a resourceful tool that allows you to engage in discussions with colleagues and clients on pressing topics related to our industry.